- INSAR2019 program book is now available.
- A symposium for understanding sensory hyper-responsiveness of autism was held on April 20th.
- I started working at Kyorin university (Faculty of Medicine) as Assistant professor.
- Our presentations at International Society for Autism Research (INSAR) has been scheduled!
- A new research published on Scientific Reports Website
- A new research published on Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience Website
- My colleague Dr. Yumi Umesawa had an oral presentation in The 12th annual meeting of The Japanese Society for Motor control (18-20, Aug. 2018)
- will join in The 82nd Annual Convention of the Japanese Psychological Association (27th, Sep. 2018) as a symposist
- Started a project of "Japan Society for the Promotion of Science: Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research" as PI
- Joined in "Light It Up Blue in Tokorozawa" as a staff (World Autism Awareness Week)Website
- Joined in a project of "Japan Society for the Promotion of Science: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)" as a co-investigator
- A symposium for Developmental Disorders was held at Seibu Tokorozawa (1st, Apr. 2018)Website
- Web site open
I investigate the mechanisms of autism-spectrum disorders(ASD).
■Study of hyper/hyposensitivity in ASD
I am focusing on aberrant sensory processing as a core symptom of ASD.
I use non-human animals as ASD models and for comparative study.
Gene knock-out model mice
I perform translational studies by using CAPS2 gene knock-out mice as an ASD model animal.
Comparative cognitive science by using non-human primates
I have performed a comparative study to elucidate the evolutional origin of human cognition, and performed behavioral pharmacology.